RS Junior | 6’0″ 207 lbs | 6/11/1999 | Edmonton, Canada
Electrifying back with home-run ability and exceptional versatility
Pronounced “Choo-buh” Hubbard, the Edmonton, Alberta product chose to attend Oklahoma State as a 3-star running back in 2017. Hubbard broke onto the scene last year after a 2,300 all purpose-yard season posting 21 touchdowns. His versatility allows him to be a home run hitter in all three aspects of his game.
- Effortless joystick agility
- Elite 2019-2020 production
- Instinctual runner with a good feel for the game
- Fluid poise to burst shift
- Healthy amount of play strength
- Valuable in the return and pass game
Areas to improve/Questions to answer:
- Pass protection is inadequate
- Top-end speed is lackluster compared to the rest of his play
- Need more competitive toughness
- Want more production in pass and return game
Way too early projection:
Hubbards projects as a late day one/early day two prospect. He will likely shoot up boards due to his tremendous athleticism and production. If he can put he can put together a clean, all-around game, he will be a top five running back in the 2021 draft.
What to watch in 2020:
Will like to see if he can produce similar numbers to last season. Would also like to see progress in pass pro and more reps as a pass catcher. Some added tenacity and overall power to his game would not go amiss as well.